T1/Web Intelligence Technologies
B1/ Digital Technology & New Business Models
T2/ Big Data & Knowledge Management
B2/ Innovation & Digital economy
T3/ Intelligent Agent Systems
B3/ Digital Marketing
T4/ Web Security
B4/ e-learning: pedagogical and intelligent approaches
T5/ Internet and regulatory frameworks
The first International Conference on Digital Economy (ICDEc) will take place from April 28th to 30th, 2016 in the beautiful Mediterranean coastal city of Carthage –Tunisia. The theme of the ICDEc- 2016 is:
Digital Economy: Emerging Technologies and Business Innovation
ICDEc 2016 is technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Tunisia section and IEEE CIS Tunisia chapter. The purpose of the Conference is to promote innovative research that highlights the impact of emerging technologies of the digital economy, with in particular,
the role of “Cloud Computing, Big Data and mobile technologies” on business innovation.
The ICDEc conference focuses on new models and applications in management, digital marketing, web intelligence, e-commerce, security and privacy.
The conference Chairs invite researchers to submit contributed papers, case studies, special topic session proposals and
roundtable discussion proposals. Submissions should focus on technological or business and marketing concerns.
Papers will be strictly reviewed and will be selected based on the quality and originality of the research and their contribution to advancing or developing new knowledge in the digital economy field. Authors must send papers to a selected track number and list one or two track numbers if appropriate. Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its scientific contribution, and the domains or environments to which it is applicable. Only original papers should be submitted.
The conference Chairs also invite professionals from industry to present their real life experiences related to Technology trends and Business Innovation and to share with academics valuable feedback and best practices in digital economy.
Registered and Presented papers will appear in the proceedings and submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore
Selected papers ICDEc 2016 may be considered for publishing in a special issue of
- The Journal of Global Business and Technology JGBAT.
Submissions can consist of theoretical or applied research in a large range of tracks and topics including, but not limited to:
Professor of Marketing and Innovation
Founding President, Tunisian Association of Digital Economy- ATEN
Dean, Higher School of Digital Economy -ESEN,University of Manouba
Dr Olfa Nasraoui, (IEEE CIS senior member) University of Louisville, USA.
Professor, Director, Knowledge Discovery & Web Mining Lab
Speed School of Engineering - University of Louisville
Program Committee Co-Chairs
Rhouma Rhouma, RISC, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia.
Rym Srarfi Tabbane, MM, University of Manouba, Tunisia.
Nabila El Jed, University of Manouba, Tunisia.
Chemseddine Ethani Barnat, DRIMAN, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia.
Karim Kammoun, University of Manouba, Tunisia.
Houda Challakhi, University of Manouba, Tunisia. (Administrative coordinator)
Jihène Ouakdi, University of Manouba, Tunisia.
- December 2015
Deadline of paper submission
December 15, 2015
January 7, 2016
January 24, 2016
- February 2016
Notification of acceptance
February 21, 2016
Deadline of final version submission
March 3, 2016
Deadline of early author registration
March 15, 2016
- April 2016
April 28-30, 2016
We invite researchers to submit scientific papers which should not exceed 8 pages using the IEEE Standard templates (Latex template, Word template) without page numbers. Submitted papers are peer-reviewed, and selected based on their originality, relevance to the conference topics and technical soundness. One of the authors of an accepted submission should attend the conference to present their work. Papers should be submitted in PDF format to the ICDEc 2016. Please note that English is the only accepted language for writing and presenting papers. Registered and Presented papers will appear in the proceedings and submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. EasyChair online submission website:
Keynote Speaker s
International Networking session
Competitive sessions (e-health/e-learning)
Awards Ceremony and Dinner
Tutorial Dr O. Nasraoui - Web mining
Competitive / working sessions
Lunch & Announcement of ICDEc 2017
Cultural Program - Carthage
- Salma Boumiza, Dalila Souilem-Boumiza and Alexander Bekiarski. Conception of an automatic tutor in e-learning environment.
- Faten Ben Hassen, Zaki Brahmi and Hajer Toumi. VM Placement Algorithm Based on Recruitment process within Ant Colonies.
- Karim Grissa. What makes Opinion Leaders share Brand Content on Professional Networking Sites (i.e LinkedIn, Viadeo, Xing).
- Hanen Ben Othman, Mahmoud Zouaoui and Mohamed Hamdoun. Agile Methods and Organizational Culture.
- Mariam Kalakech, Ali Kalakech and Denis Hamad. Selection of World Development Indicators for Countries Classification.
- Rayane El Sibai, Yousra Chabchoub, Jacques Demerjian, Zakia Kazi-Aoul and Kablan Barbar. Sampling Algorithms in Data Stream Environments.
- Saeed Mohajeri, Hamman Samuel and Osmar Zaïane. BubbleNet: An Innovative Exploratory Search and Summarization Interface with Applicability in Health Social Media.
- Rafika Boussalem and Khayra Aichouche. Presenting a Model Of Critical Success Factors For Organizational Innovation In Algerian Pharmaceutical Company.
- Randa Jabeur Ben Chikha, Tarek Abbes and Adel Bouhoula. Risk Management for Spam over IP Telephony using optimal countermeasure.
- Mohamed Lamine DiakitÉ, Béatrice Bouchou Markhoff and El Atigh Ould Boubacar. An Ontology for Western Saharan Manuscripts.
- Rim Jallouli, Mohamed Jallouli, Jihen Rekik, Mohamed Anis Bach Tobji, Amna Abidi and Nassim Bahri. The CEVEP medical application for innovative management of Central Venous Port (CVP) Technical issues and research challenges.
- Rabeb Mbarek, Ibticem Ben Zammel and Turki Chichti Fatma. A Conceptuel Model of E-learning Outcomes.
- Chichti Fatma, Besbes Abir Abir and Ben Zammel Ibticem Ibticem. The Impact of Contextual Factors on Business Intelligence.
- Fatma Ezzahra Bousnina, Sayda Elmi, Mohamed Anis Bach Tobji, Mouna Chebbah, Allel Hadjali and Boutheina Ben Yaghlane. Object-Relational Implementation of Evidential Databases.
- Ana Pires and Francisco Teixeira. Industrial Policy for knowledge intensive sectors: the role of demand?
- Hamida Skandrani, Ines Zrelli and Ferid Zaddem. The Impact of a website Interactivity and Vividness on Consumer assessment of its Originality.
- Olena Dudar and Johannes Voget. Corporate Taxation and Location of Intangible Assets: Patents vs. Trademarks.
The ICDEc 2016 will take place in the
luxory five-star Hotel "Dar El Marsa"
Corresponding to international standards, located in the cultural heart of LA MARSA, a mythical area rich in facilitations and historical heritage. 15 minutes from the international airport Tunis Carthage, 10 minutes from the business center of the Berges du Lac, and 5 minutes from each of the legendries Carthage and Sidi Bou Saïd
Special prices for conference participants:
The room rate also include a free access to the fitness area, Saune and Hammam. Free Wifi is available in all the Hotel.
Due to a limited number of available rooms, we strongly recommend to the interested persons to register as soon as possible.
For all your reservations or any additional information, please contact Mrs Fatma Aissa at fatma (point) aissa (at) darelmarsa (point) com
Phone number : +216 71 728 000
Fax number : +216 71 728 466
For any information, please send your query to this e-mail address:
icdec2016 (at) esen-manouba (point) org